Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mom, Mom, mom, mom!

Ok so I am sure you have all see the Family Guy commercials:
Stewie: (Comes into the bedroom) Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!Lois: What!?
Stewie: Hi! (Giggling and running out of the room)
Ok so now you know the one I am taking about. Well my son is bad at this ,he says mom all the damn time. I however have learned to tune it out. Curt on the other hand has not. It gets really freaking annoying once Curt brings it to my attention.
Well Saturday we had a long day of errands and Landon was on a mission to see how annoying he could be. HAHA.
Mom why did they invent the toilet? Mom why did they invent fences? Mom why did they invent cars? Mom why did they invent air planes? Mom why did they invent houses? Mom why did they invent garbage cans? Mom why did they invent phones? Mom why did they invent dirt? Mom why did they invent cups?
Anything we passed he wanted to know why they invented it. As a mom I just popped back with a answer knowing if I didn’t he would keep asking until I said something. I mean really I don’t know everything but this kid seems to think I know everything.
Curt was about to go ape shit. I was about as annoyed as any other normal mom would be and well how do you tell your kid to shut up when they are just so curious.
Do your kids ask you crazy questions all day long everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment