Thursday, November 1, 2012

No more naps for this momma!


You know you’ve done gone plum crazy when you wake up from a nap and are lying in bed waiting for your mom to get home. I layed in my bed for about half an hour waiting for her to come home. I kept hearing kids yelling and screaming and I was not about to get up until she came home to handle it. That’s not my job!

Finally the voices started to make sense and I began to focus a little better. The yelling and screaming was coming from my own kids and that was my husband’s voice. Oh shit, I burst out of my room still disoriented bouncing off of the walls as I made my way to the living room.  I’m sorry I’m sorry is all I could say.

I sat down feeling like an ass for laying in there and waiting for her to come home. I felt so let down but hey that’s the thing with our dreams we have no control what so ever over them, it just sucks when you’re half awake and having them. I really thought my momma was coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment