Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Is this an inconvenient time?

Omg I think we can all relate to this one. Seems like everything is fine and dandy until that phone rings and then all hell breaks loose. My perfectly content kids turn into animals any time an important call comes in. I admit I'm guilty of handing out fruit snacks, candy, cookies and well just about anything to keep my kiddos quiet while I'm on the phone. Now not every phone call that comes in do I do this but there are those important ones that I just need a few minutes of peace and silence in the house the rest of the time you can expect to hear just complete nonsense.
Hey it may not be something you do, or you approve of but we all do what we have to do to get our business done. On that note gotta run the phone is ringing LOL.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true, infact I dread being on the phone becaue I know that one of two things will happen. I will give into a demand that I usually woud not, or I dont fully engage in the conversation and sometimes miss important information. They say the quickest way to get your childs attention is to get a phone call!!!

    ReplyDelete