Monday, October 1, 2012

Billie say's hey

Thank You
I want to send a huge THANK YOU to Krystal for keeping the blog up and running. Things in my life have been hectic and are changing hopefully for the better. I look at it as one step closer to being the trophy wife I dream to be.
You see about one month ago my boyfriend took a leap of faith and quit his job and started his own business. I was going to keep my work from home job and he would hire some people. Well to say the least it’s hard to find hard workers these days. So I have now quit my job and I am helping him a lot. So the last couple weeks I have been MIA from the blog and facebook because of this. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will find some reliable dependable hardworking people so I can start being more active on the blog again. I am going to try my best to blog whenever I can and keep you all up to date on how things are going with Landon. But right now things are hectic.
I wanted to say thank you to all our readers for sticking with us and understanding life can sometimes get in the way of your dreams well in my case slow them down for a little bit.
As for me, working full time SUCKS and I really don’t like it. I haven’t really worked full time since Landon was born. So this is a huge change for me. Oh and I am actually working hard and sweating my ass off. Hopefully in the process I will lose a few damn pounds.
Hope everything is your life is going great.

No comments:

Post a Comment