Thursday, October 11, 2012

The missing glasses

So I have to say I pulled a totally bad mom moment the other day. My daughter wears glasses and its 5 minutes before we have to run to the bus stop, I ask her, "Bella were are your glasses?" She tells me I don't know mom you took them, I have no recollection of taking them from her but she is insisting that I did. So I'm running through the house like a mad woman looking every where for them. NO luck. Now we've got to go. Great I'm going to have to send her with out her glasses to school. Now the thing about this is my daughter doesn't need them to actually see her vision is fine, but she has basically a lazy eye that drifts to the corner occasionally. Its not the end of the world to send her with out them but not exactly a good idea either. I get her on tho the bus and run back home to search for the glasses. Not even 2 minutes after walking in the house bam right there on the shelf that I usually ignore is her glasses. If I would have given my self just a minute more and payed a little more attention I would have found them before she even left. I thought about taking them to school but really she's only there for not even 3 hours, a few hours with out them wasn't going to do any more damage to her eyes. OK so I pulled a bad mom moment. But reality is mom doesn't always know where everyone elses shit is! One that note I've got two missing shoes that I'm off to fine now. Happy searching for those of you out there that are missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment