Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Broken Record


The top 25 things in complete random order that I’m pretty sure I say at least 100 times a day. I feel like there are those days that I’m a broken record and no one it listening. I’m sure some of these can ring true to you or someone you know.

25. Shut the front door
24. Flush the toilet when you poop
23. Get out of the dirt
22. Get your hands out of your mouth
21. I said NO!
20. Do not pick up the dog
19. Get your shoes on
18. You don't have to unroll the whole roll of toilet paper
17. Keep your hands to yourself
16. Do not hit/poke/bite/ or pull your sister/brothers hair
15. No I’m not watching Diego one more time
14. You just had a snack you don’t need anything else
13. I said leave the dog alone.
12. Don’t throw dirt on the patio
11. You need to go potty Nate, only to hear no I don't as he's holding is little     nugget. 
10. Wash your hands soap and water
9. Get out of the refrigerator
8. You need to get in the bath
7. Leave your sister/brother alone
6. No Nate you cannot play out front
5. Nate is only 3 he’s not 5
4. Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?
3. I’m about to lose it
2.   On the count of 3 if you not over here you’re going to get a spankin
1. I’m fucking running away to Mexico

Have I covered it all or can you think of one that I missed?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment