Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The 10 Ugly Truths of Krystal

10. The only thing in my house that is organized is my dish towel drawer. I’m horrible with clutter and organization.  Anything I reorganized seems to have two little sets of hands that know just how to scatter that crap all over.  Each towel is folded and in its proper place. I reorganize this on a daily basis, it really is the only thing I have complete control over.

9. I will not leave the house without my daughters hair perfectly styled and both of my kids in clean, matching, unstained clothes. Unfortunately my daughter has been growing her bangs out and it’s made for some interesting hair dos but we’re almost on track.

8. I don’t have all my shit together but I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and I’ll eventually get there.  My entire house is never clean all at once and at any given moment there are at least two rooms that are always a complete disaster. I put my kids first and will clean later!

7. I cuss like a sailor…. I try very hard not to use foul language around my kids but it’s inevitable that phone rings and out comes a 20 spot for the “Swar Jar”

6. I’m not a size 2, nor do I care to be. …enough said!

5. I’m a huge procrastinator; I always wait until the last minute. But in my defense I work exceptionally well under presser.

 
4. I’m an extremely emotional person and a little over sensitive. I get my feelings hurt very easy. I really wish I was one of the few that actually just said eff it!

3. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.  A high school counselor smashed my dreams and told me I should think of a better option. I really wanted to be a history teacher! I’ve gone to school 3 different times and I’m thinking about going back again. I love my kids but this stay at home gig is wearing on me!

2. I will let my kiddos eat French fries and soda with their happy meals. My kids consider this a treat; it’s not something that they eat often. I’m a firm believer in moderation and once in a while is fine by me!

And the big Numero Uno Ugly truth Of Me:

1.  I’m a little bit redneck, a whole lot country, a splash of white trash, a dab of sophistication, a few drops of brown pride, and a pinch of ghetto fabulous. You’ll never know what to expect from me.  

I’m a pretty nice normal mom just like any of you. I have a past that is in the past for a reason, a future that I look forward to, and a present that I’m just trying to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment