Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sometimes you just need to say NO!

 
I ran across this and I'm sure plenty of you have seen it as well but it really hits home when you think about how rotten some kids are out there. We have demanding little shits that want everything under the sun, and heaven help you if you have Nick Jr or the cartoon network I'm ready to lose it over those commercials. Its to the point that my son is now asking  for the girls toys and pointing out what his sister should get and my daughter just wants everything she sees. I'm even getting the mom when can I get a cell phone? At 5, really? Ugh I remember my parents actually telling me no and having to work for something I wanted.
Are you a parent that gives in or do you stick to your guns when you say no? I know how often I give in to my little shits, but I do say NO when it calls for it.  None of us are perfect but we all need to work a little harder and teach out kids respect and values, after all they are the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment