Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Stinky Kid

I don’t want to have the stinky kid in class, but my son is getting to that age where he is just a stinky boy. If you have a boy you know what I mean. They just smell. Boys in general are gross.
Here are 5 things I have to remind my 7 year old to do daily to keep him semi clean.
5. Keep your damn fingers out of your mouth
4. Wash your hands after you go to the bathroom!
3. Quit playing, scratching, itching, touching squeezing your balls. I don’t want to see it and neither does anyone else!
2. Please lift both seats to the toilet up, and try and make it in the freaking in toilet. I don’t want to sit in or step in anyone’s pee not even my own.
And the number one thing I have to remind my damn son about every damn day about is….
1. Wipe your ass. For one if you don’t I have to see the skid marks in your underwear and that’s enough to make me vomit and two you will really be the stinky ass kid that smells like poo, and 3 you're gonna have itchy butt1
So these are a few things I try and remind my 7 almost 8 year old to do every day. At what age will he want to wash his hands and wipe his freaking ass?

No comments:

Post a Comment