Monday, September 17, 2012

Trophy Wife

Ok, so I am not much of a trophy, but is it too much to ask to be a trophy wife. I just want to be that lucky lady that just gets to drop her kids off at school and pick them up. Go volunteer at the school and get my hair and nails done. Well and NOT work. I hate working. There are few things I hate and work is one of them. So my ultimate goal in life is for my boyfriend/husband to make enough money so I can stay home and we can still do fun things go on vacations and I can afford to get my hair and nails done and go to the gym and work on getting this trophy wife look together. I mean if I had the time and money I could be a trophy that’s for damn sure. But working all the damn time and then having to take care of the wifely duties gives me very little time for myself. So there for I am nowhere near being a trophy wife just yet. But I am working on this very big dream of mine. It will be happening sooner than later. At least that’s what I am hoping for.
Are you a trophy wife or do you want to be a trophy wife?
Is it really too much to ask for???

No comments:

Post a Comment